Friday 7 January 2011

TAS Classic Motorsports – Failed Miserably!



Since September last year I have had issues (plural!!!) with TAS Classic Motorsports!

I ordered an oil pressure gauge for my CB750, and it did not show up! I have for the past 4 month been calling repetitively to there Parts Manager Mathew Paul, who every time I call promised to re-send the part and inform me with track & trace numbers for the shipment. This never happened!

Generally TAS Classic Motorsports frequently failed to reply to several e-mails, and gave an impression of being one of the sloppiest companies I have ever done business with.

I would like to warn all of you Café Racer builders around the world of this company!

They are not professionals…

Sorry guys!


1 comment:

  1. WOW is all I can say, I can feel your pain, I've been getting screw around the last month, check out my posts from this forum.

    http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=71073.msg921778#msg921778

    ReplyDelete